Saturday, March 8, 2008

Spring Forward

I just realized about 15 minutes ago that tonight is the night we're supposed to "Spring Forward"! I guess I have some serious clock re-setting in my near future.

And I can never remember whether I'm supposed to set my clocks an hour forward, or an hour back. Oh, I know everyone says to go by the old saying, "Spring forward and Fall back." But, uh, HELLO... isn't it possible to Spring back and Fall forward?? As in, "I'm going to Spring back from this difficulty", or, "I know she's going to Spring back after that bad cold." And the whole falling part... usually when I see people fall, it's forward not back, when they have tripped over something.

So when I'm trying to decide how to set the clocks, I usually think of the saying, then do the exact opposite, and that always seems to work out. And at least this time around it will stay lighter longer at night... for that I am thankful!

Thank you Honey for the beautiful flowers! They make it seem like Spring in the house!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails