Sunday, March 16, 2008

It was a busy weekend!

We did a lot of running around this weekend. Sarah did well in the nursery at church, and Steve and I got a lot of things checked off the "to-do" list, and also found a little time to relax.

Sarah is still enjoying discovering her fingers, (and of course, sucking on them.) She is trying to hold a little stuffed animal frog she got, and sometimes manages to hold onto him for 10 seconds or so before he falls.

Oh, and I am almost done reading "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan". I'm on the last chapter, and it has been a very interesting read. I'll post a short book review sometime in the next week or two. (I already started reading "I Heard That Song Before", and am enjoying it so far too.)

I posted a few more pics of her on smugmug.
I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

BigDog said...

what a cutie! (steve)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails