Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gel nails


My nails were looking quite terrible, so I decided it was time for a manicure this morning!
I tried out a nail salon near our new house in Orangevale, and decided to try gel nails instead of having acrylics applied.  The whole process was MUCH faster and easier, and these are my own nails.  Since they have the strong gel top-coat on, my own nails will grow out stronger and will be longer soon.  They of course look MUCH more natural than acrylics since they ARE my own nails! 

I've been curious about gel nails for a while, and I'm glad I got them done!

On a side note, we discovered we have pumpkins growing in the garden section of the backyard of our new house.  I looked today, and I think there are about 5 or 6 good sized pumpkins growing!  - I see pumpkin seeds, pumpkin bread, and jack-o-lanterns in the future!!  
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails