Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there!

Sarah made this for me for Mother's Day:




I had a wonderful Mother's Day with Steve and Sarah today!
Relaxed, and had a chance to do some reading too.

I just feel like sharing a few of my favorite quotes I have recently stumbled upon:

"Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow." - Swedish Proverb
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." - 2 Tim 1:7
"Faith is not a conclusion you reach... it is a journey you live." - Tozer
"Continue seeking God with seriousness. Unless He wanted you, you would not be wanting Him." - C.S. Lewis
"I believe when you're waiting, who you become while you're waiting, is as important as what you're waiting for." - Pastor Pete Wilson
"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life." -Matthew 11
"The price of our vitality is the sum of our fears." - unknown

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails