Thursday, October 21, 2010

Favorite recent quotes and jokes from Twitter

A few favorite recent quotes from Twitter:

"The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want." - Ben Stein

"If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first four hours sharpening the axe." - Abraham Lincoln".

"Winter is an etching, Spring a watercolor, Summer an oil painting, and Autumn a mosaic of them all." - Stanley Horowitz

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." - Henry David Thoreau

And some favorite one-liners:

I hear the invisible man is having a fight with a ghost... I just can't see that happening.

I may be addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop at any time.

I wanted to thank my co-worker for letting me use her thesaurus, but I couldn't find the words.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails