Sunday, January 17, 2010

Up in the Air (movie date!)

Yesterday Steve and I went on a movie-matinee-lunch-date! It was so much fun!!

We dropped Sarah off at KidsPark, (and she took off running toward the giant slide and didn't look back), and then went to a matinee of "Up in the Air". It was very good, and the kind of movie that really makes you think for a while afterward about life, and made me very thankful for the people in my life! After the movie we went to Lucille's Smokehouse for lunch. I had the BBQ chicken and rib tips, and Steve had the pulled pork sandwich with a side of ribs. YUMMY!!

When we went to pick up Sarah, she didn't even notice we were there for quite a while, then after I gave her a big hug she pointed to the play area and said, "Go Play? Go Play?" She didn't want to leave!

We had a great weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails