Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rachel's show & playing at the park

On Saturday night my friend Monique and I, and her friend Ray went to the Borders in Roseville to hear my sister-in-law, Rachel Wagner, perform. Rachel has a new CD that just came out, "When We're There I'll Let You Know", and she performed a lot of her new songs, and also a few from her first CD. She sounded great, and we had fun just hanging out and listening, and it was great to get to see everyone too!
I took Sarah to the park today, and she had fun swinging in the swings. There were other little kids there too, and another little girl that was 18 months old that she had fun swinging with.

Later today she had fun grinning at herself in the viewfinder of my camera:




It was a really fun weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails